Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day, Weekend Project, & Jame Quote






Mother's Day was good. The kids lead the service at church and did a fabulous job. Then we went to Jeff's sister's for lunch. Since my dad was out of town, my mom and grandmother came, too. My weekend project involved the gifts I was making for Mother's Day. See the picture's below. It was so easy using the web site wordle.net.
I also made one for Hannah's room.

Enjoy pics of the fam.




And for the latest James quote, which by the way earns me the Bad Mommy Award yet again. On Thursday, James wanted me to take him to the art show at his school to show me his artwork. The only problem is he waited until there was only 15 minutes left. So I declined. James said, "Well, apparently you don't care about my education at this point and time."

1 comment:

Candace said...

I love how the gifts turned out! You did good and got it done on time!