Friday, May 15, 2009

A Little Bummed

So our court date is coming up next week and still no contact with the guardian ad-litem. I decided that I would e-mail him today and see if his discussion with our lawyer was sufficient or if we should expect contact soon. Well, you know what came back immediately? An automatic reply e-mail that said he was out of the office from May 8-May 19. To borrow a phrase from my niece, "Are you serious?" I need exclamation marks after that. I mean come on that's the day before our court date. I really didn't want to hear that he's out enjoying himself when I've been stressing about him contacting us for a month. But then God said, "Slow down, I've got this." My devotional this morning was about trusting in God and not our own means, and not ten minutes later, I am worrying about my own means again. Maybe God should be asking me, "Are you serious?"

1 comment:

JEff said...

We're praying for you!