Some of you may know already that we received our interview appointment with immigration. The appointment date is next Wednesday, Feb. 17 at 7:30 a.m. in Memphis. This interview is for Hannah to get her approval for status as a legal permanent resident which then means we can do a TN adoption. It is vital that we get this approval.
Our lawyer has explained that the Memphis office can sometimes be difficult, but that she fully expects us to be approved. Since she resides in Georgia, it is cost prohibitive for her to attend the meeting. However she is contacting a friend who is a prominent immigration attorney in Memphis to see if he can represent us.
So here are my specific prayer requests that I would like to ask you to intercede on our behalf for:
1. That God hand picks and places the interviewer in position to hear our case.
2. Hannah doesn't have a Mexican Passport. Pray that will not create issues.
3. Pray for wisdom and guidance for Jeff and I as we answer questions.
4. Pray that the lawyer in Memphis will be available.
5. Most of all pray for us to walk out of there with approval!
We will probably no go in right at 7:30, so I can't tell you a specific time to pray. Once we go in it should only take 15-30 minutes.