Wednesday, June 3, 2009

You Know It's Summer. . .

when you get fifty phone calls a day from home. This mornings phone call went something like this:

James: Mom, I am so glad I took all the cushions off the couch!

Mom: Um, why?

James: Because there was a hole in there and I found my Gameboy in it! (said Gameboy has been MIA for two months)

Mom: Well, that's great did you find the game your were missing, too?

James: No, I've got to rip a bigger hole.

Mom: Wait, don't do anything until your dad and I are there! Don't rip any holes in the couch.

James: Okay, bye.

Phone call number 2
James: I pushed the "sheet" back into the couch and got the cushions back on, but I didn't see my other game.

Mom: You didn't rip anything did you?

James: No.

Mom: By the way, why did you have the cushions off the couch?

James: Because I was laying on the floor and it was hard so I needed something soft.

Oh, my summer has just begun!

No comments: