Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Neighborhood Watch

So I get a phone call Sunday afternoon from my neighbor that went something like this:

N: Did you know James is outside with his bow and arrow?
M: Yes
N: Did you know he doesn't have the suction cup on the end?
M: No
N: Yeah, he's sharpened it to a point and is running around. Just thought you might want to know.
M: Thanks, I'll send his dad out to get him.

So besides looking like bad parents who don't watch their kid, I asked James how he sharpened his arrow. His reply, "With the pencil sharpener."

Who knew when I hard the sharpener running it was not a pencil being sharpened. Isn't that what any sane person would think? Well, not a my house. I told Jeff we may need to remove the blender, who knows what ulterior uses James could find for it!

No comments: